GOVERNMENT UPDATE JANUARY
Please note that all our properties are now closed until the end of February 2021 following government guidelines.
However there are exemptions to staying overnight during the lockdown so if you fall into any of these categories then we would be able to accommodate you. Please see exemptions below. Our properties are also available for longer lets where it would be your main residence during this period.
Our office is not closed so please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gary or Deb on 01823 681078 during office hours, if you would like to book a holiday for later in the year.
If you have booked a property during this period, in the first instance, we would suggest that you now go back to your travel insurers as you should be able to claim as the property is no longer available. We are also currently offering some alternative dates if you would like to consider a transfer, again contact us on email@example.com or call 01823 681078
You are allowed to stay overnight away from your home if you:
▪ are visiting your support bubble
▪ are unable to return to your main residence
▪ need accommodation while moving house
▪ need accommodation to attend a funeral or related commemorative event
▪ require accommodation for work purposes or to provide voluntary services
▪ are a child requiring accommodation for school or care
▪ are homeless, seeking asylum, a vulnerable person seeking refuge, or if escaping harm (including domestic abuse)
▪ are an elite athlete or their support staff or parent, if the athlete is under 18 and it is necessary to be outside of the home for training or competition